Leiden Bio Science Park is a vibrant cluster with a wide range of companies & research institutes, education, professional training, supporting facilities and network and partnering events.
- Companies in all sizes: from start-ups to multinationals
- Companies in all sorts: drug developing and medtech companies, service providers and dedicated business services
- Renowned research groups and shared research facilities: such as LACDR, LUMC and CHDR
- Biopharmaceutical education: from dedicated vocational training to specialized PhD programs
- Professional training programs: such as the Biotech Training Facility and Paul Janssen Futurelab Leiden
- Amazing life science related museums: Naturalis Biodiversity Center and CORPUS Experience on the human body
- Grand Café “De Stal” where Leiden’s most famous mascot Herman was once housed: the worlds first genetically modified bull.
- A lively network and supporting facilities: the Life Sciences café, R&D events, BioPartner incubation, the Expat Centre, park maintenance.
Here you can work, research, learn and relax. Here an interesting conversation, event, network or partnering is just around the corner.